3/2/09

Harriette's Song


www.americandesignawards.com, 2007 Winter Semi-Annual Awards
design firm: Rule29 Creative, logo

Harriette's Song is an organization that matches corporations to projects that aid impoverished children around the world. They associate their mission to music and the desire to "change the world's tune".
I found their logo to be a perfect fit. I loved the way the H and S are incorporated into the shape of a guitar. The logo simply and elegantly represents the company's name and the musical symbolism of their mission. The curvaceous letters used in the figure contrast effectively with the sans serif font used for the company's name and give the logo a very lyrical feel.

1 comment:

Miriam Martincic said...

I like the guitar but I'm not sure I'm sold on the typography below. I'll have to let that simmer.

The tree on their website reminds me of Brittany's tree. Don't you think?