10/11/07

Adobe stock photo - photograph


Adobe Stock Photos, photograph
Price: $149
Provider: Image source
File size: 26 KB
File dimensions: 640 x 425 pixels, 8.9" x 5.9"
Resolution 72 ppi

I was looking for a photo that would make pearls appeal to younger women. I myself tend to associate pearls with older women or elegant dressware. I found this photo showed pearls in a sexy overtone. I really liked the lighting and the cropping and the overall dramatic look of the photo.
Unity in the composition is established by repetition of texture seen in the smoothness of the pearls and the woman's skin. The focal point seems to be her mouth biting the pearls. The emphasis created by the red lips. Balance is asymmetrical created by color - the stark black vs. the pale image. Does anyone have different ideas about unity and balance? If so, I'd be interested in hearing them. Thanks!

No comments: