3/26/08

mmmmmmm........


Graphis Design Annual 2004, p179
Clara Confections, Stephen Goss Designers, packaging

I found this to be really innovative packaging. I like how each compartment has its own door and how each door opens in a different direction, making the packaging interactive. It offers a sense of wonder what's behind the next door.
The soft light color scheme is used consistently throughout the design, reflecting the hues of the food items. The bird and fruit theme also coordinates well with the selected foods - chocolate eggs, chocolate-dipped fruit, and whole wheat fruited bread.
This would make a very classy gift and I'm guessing most recipients would keep the empty wooden box for other uses, thus encouraging name recognition.

2 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Really neat packaging. Nice job!

Drew said...

I love that design...it is so unique and it really should be displayed on a wall when the product inside is already consumed.